"Biscuits!" ― Bandit's catchphrase
"Dad is an archaeologist (he loves to dig up bones). As the devoted, yet tired father, he does his best to use whatever energy is left after interrupted sleep, work and household chores, to invent and play games with his two girls. He still tries to continue his own life amidst the chaos of childrearing but often struggles to juggle these two competing tasks!"
Bandit is a Blue Heeler with blue, light blue, tan and black fur. He has light blue feet, hands, outer chest, outer muzzle and eyebrows, blue legs, arms, tail tip and torso, tan chest, muzzle and inner ears, and black tail stem, head and outer ears. He also has a black nose and beard whiskers on his muzzle.
Bandit is friends with most of the known characters in Bluey. He is an archeologist and is the husband of Chilli, the dad of Bluey and Bingo, the brother of Stripe, the brother-in-law of Trixie, the son of Bob and Nana and the uncle of Muffin and Socks.
- He’s an archaeologist.
- His voice actor Dave McCormack, is the frontman of Australian Indie rock band Custard.
- He used to play touch football, possibly before Bluey and Bingo were born.
- He likes to watch cricket and play footy. And also likes to play Squash with his brother, Stripe.
- He’s allergic to sauerkraut
- He loves bananas and hates rockmelon.
- He often uses different names when playing with the kids, such as Telemachus (Hospital and Tickle Crabs), Bert Handsome (Hairdressers), Diddums (Kids), and Romeo McFlourish (Fancy Restaurant).
- Bandit's pilot design is a little different from the official design, in the pilot design his belly is differently coloured.
- He likes blueberries and blackberries.